- The employer should notify HESLB about new employers of diploma or degree holder.
- Deduct 15% of the loan beneficiaries and submitting to HESLB within 15 days of the coming month after HESLB analysing and submitting the credentials of the beneficiary to the employer.
- Employer who fails to deduct salary to loan beneficiary and not submitting to HESLB within the scheduled period will be charged 10% of the amount of monthly deduction.
- Loan beneficiary have to be availed with a loan statement after completion of his studies.
- To start repaying within or after 24 months.
- To repay 15% for those who employed or TZS 100000 for graduates who are self-employed.